The New Zealand Transport Agency has submitted its resource consent application for a Basin Reserve flyover. There are details hidden in NZTA’s plans that will affect you if a Basin flyover goes ahead. What is NZTA up to? What can you do about it? This is your chance to find out.
Public Meeting, 4-5pm, Saturday 3 August, St Joseph’s Church, cnr Brougham and Paterson Streets, Mt Victoria
- What is the Save the Basin Campaign doing to stop the proposed flyover? What’s been happening, and what’s coming next?
- What are the key points in NZTA’s Basin flyover plans?
- There are some issues that NZTA has been trying to keep quiet – but we’re onto them. What are the things NZTA doesn’t want you to know about?
- What can you do to make sure your voice is heard in the resource consent hearing process?
After the meeting, we’ll have people who’ve been studying NZTA’s plans available to answer questions and help you make your own response to these proposals.
Don’t be left in the dark. Find out what NZTA is planning and what you can do about it.
- To find out more about the meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text 027 359 0293.
- Sign up for the Facebook event as “Going” or “Maybe” and invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/183071108537229/