With less than a week till the deadline of 5pm on 6 September 2013 to make a submission on the NZTA’s “Basin Bridge” proposal (aka flyover proposal), we thought it would be a good time to bring our submission resources together in one place. So, if you are planning to make a submission – and we hope you do! – you can refer to these resources:
- The information sheet from the EPA
- The Submission Guide from Save the Basin, plus some additional points we discovered after the submission guide was finished.
- The Save the Basin Presentation from our Submissions Workshop on 25 August (PDF, 1.4MB)
And our key points:
- Cover all the topic areas you have concerns about in your submission. If you don’t mention it now, you can’t add it in later
- Ask to appear in front of the hearing
- Ask to appear separately, not jointly
- Ask your friends and family members to submit
- Submit well before the deadline: 5pm on Friday 6 September.
All the best for your submission!